If you want to delete your Facebook page, you are in the right place; we will tell you how to delete your Facebook page.
Hello friends, my name is Deepak, and today I will give you information about how to delete a Facebook page; you can quickly delete a Facebook page.
Why want to Delete a Facebook page
You want to delete the Facebook page because maybe you are about to create a new one, or perhaps you want to make your page on some other social media, so you want to delete this page.
How to Delete Facebook Page
Many people want to increase their fan following by creating a Facebook page, but the problem is when we want to delete the page but don’t know how it will happen.
There is a straightforward method to delete a Facebook page, using which you can delete the FB page forever.
Delete Facebook Page
Before deleting a Facebook page, keep in mind that once you have removed it, then you cannot use this page again.
Before deleting the page, you must confirm whether it is imperative to delete the page or not.
Follow these steps to Delete the Facebook page
- First, log in to your Facebook account and ensure that this is the same account on which your page.
- At the top, click on the last three icons on the right side.
- A menu will open in front of you in which you have to click on the page option.
- After select your page.
- After the page is opened, click on More on the top right.
- After that, click on Settings.
- Then click on the General option.
- Under the Remove Page section, click on Delete.
- Click on the Delete page again.
- Your Facebook page will be deleted in 14 days.
I hope that according to the information given to you, you must have been able to delete the page of your Facebook account; if your page still has not been deleted, then tell us in the comment box, and we will help you.